The Outreach & Client Services Associate Coordinator will work out of the Washington, DC, headquarters, and will primarily focus on coordinating and facilitating Preliminary Certification Requests (PCRs), and strengthening relationships with Green Seal’s clients through communication. This full-time position will report directly to the VP of Client Services, with an indirect report to the Sr. VP of Outreach & Strategic Relations. Candidates should have some familiarity with environmental labeling and be enthusiastic about helping Green Seal and its clients fulfill their sustainability missions.
• Working as part of a team to support Outreach and Client Services efforts
• Coordinating and facilitating Preliminary Certification Requests (PCRs) to increase applications, including conducting research on clients, responding to client communications, entering documentation in CRM, and assisting clients with product disposition, pricing, and application process.
• Contacting select clients annually in between monitoring (not a compliance check) to strengthen relationships through communications and support services, including use of materials in the Marketing Tools Portal and opportunities for partnership through tradeshows, social media, speaker’s bureau, etc.
• Scheduling and coordinating one-on-one Green Seal overview call within one month of certification for new clients
• Representing Green Seal at industry events, client events and other professional speaking engagements; assisting with event planning as required
• Supporting the Client Services department through joint calls with Client Services and OSR staff
• Populating and updating CRM database; utilizing CRM software to assist Outreach, Client Services, Marketing, and other departments
• Bachelor’s degree in position-related discipline
• Some experience in client service and communications
• Excellent communications and time management skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced, multitask environment with little supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM programs
Compensation based on experience; excellent benefits package included.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer - Green Seal is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
** Send COVER LETTER + RESUME via "Apply Now" link below, or to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT GREEN SEAL, INC.
Green Seal, a non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., is the nation’s premier science-based ecolabel. Since 1989, Green Seal has promoted the manufacture, purchase, and use of environmentally responsible products and services. Through its standard-setting, certification, and partnership programs, Green Seal identifies environmentally responsible products and services; educates consumers and purchasers regarding environmental impacts; and encourages manufacturers to develop new products that have significantly less impact on human health and the environment.